Copied & Pasted Resume Below, Unable To Upload Attachment
Wendy Bishop E: email@example.com P: 310.409.6229
I’m a native Texan. After many years, I’ve relocated from Southern California back to Dallas, TX in the Highland Park area which is centrally located for most employers/commute. I have a cover letter that serves as a basic bio for my accomplished career. I also carry reference letters from my previous employers.
April 8th, 2019 – Sept 16th, 2019 Lonestar Mgmt. QC Operations/Exec. Asst. Dallas, TX
● Developed new scales of recording vital information creating and updating various Excel, Google Doc and Word reports. These reports are emailed to the principals of the company on a daily basis.
● Additionally, developed new scales of recording vital information creating and updating in Excel, Google Doc and Word reports. These reports are updated minute to minute throughout each day. Reports are emailed to all associates and other principle collaborations. These reports are emailed to them and with a CC to the principles of Lonestar Mgmt.
● Onboarded medically certified agents within the backend of the companies portal system.
● Handles phone calls from the previously mentioned as needed throughout the day as needed.
● Updated company FedEx Account and monitored daily, minute to minute on a daily basis.
● Handling shipping and receiving on medical supplies in various steps to ensure HIGH level QC (quality control) – assisted the Quality Control Manager as need minute to minute on a daily basis.
● Office management to some degree with keeping up with vendors utilized for the office and
staff. Cleaned the kitchen area throughout the day as needed. Ran errands a few times for the
principles of the office. My overall day, each day mostly consisted of a high level of Excel, Google Doc and Word report updates Also, performing various duties in quality control for the companies utmost success.
August 2018 – May 31st, 2019 ESI Constructors, Inc. Office Manager Dallas, TX
● As an Office Manager, managing the entire office front as needed for the project. Such as,
making arrangements for PMI for density testing on the earthwork completed. Keeping the
SWPPP Book up to date and all expense reports. There are many variables involved with my
performance on the project. More duties can be shared during an interview.
● Performing as an executive assistant to the field construction manager on the $13million
● Utilizing Pro-Core construction software for daily reports and various other reports as needed.
Also using this software for entering all official minutes taken from safety meetings, weekly
coordination meetings, contractor schedule meetings. Submittals, change orders, Insurance,
PO’s, monthly & weekly tool box meetings.
● As the Safety Coordinator, I hold and conduct all ongoing safety orientations for the entire
line-up of contractors, supervisors/foremen and crew workers under contract for the project.
Additionally, I conduct classes with all contractors meet ESI’s safety rules & guidelines along with OSHA and ANSI safety rules, regulations & guidelines.
April 2011 – May 2018 Freelance Public Relations/President N. Hollywood, California
● Performing publicity and promotional campaigns for the Entertainment/Creative Arts Industry.
Additionally, representing Marketable Products/Services. Several accounts have been held,
including Award Winning clientele.
● Career Mgmt. in sales, marketing, advertising, event planning, scheduling and booking press and print, radio, television broadcast w/tailored PR campaigns. Attending major Red Carpet events, Movie Screenings, Charity and Non-Profit functions, LA Fashion Week, major music events and more. Metro, national and international campaigning.
● Radio Stations contacted me w/ interest to have me on air. As an example, one station I was
interviewed by ~ a station w/17 million avid global listeners. This was not only positive for my
career but also any clients under contract during those times.
March 2010 – April 2011 The Beverly Hills Times Magazine Beverly Hills, California
Director of Advertising-Marketing/Public Relations & Monthly Featured-Sr. Editor
● Created, revamped and launched numerous sections for both the high gloss and online versions of the magazine, resulting in increased sales, readership and revenue.
● Created and conducted interviews/stories with Celebrities from all industries.
● Developed, managed, trained and mentored (32+) Customer Care-Sales
Reps/Advertising-Marketing team which increased readership from a few local CA zip codes to
throughout the U.S. and in 28 Countries. Event planning, scheduling and booking press, radio,
meetings, appointments, etc. Attending major Red Carpet events, Movie Screenings, Charity and Non-Profit functions, LA Fashion Week, major music events and more. Metro, national and
international campaigning. *Provided a strong online presence for the high gloss magazine, via
digital-social media outlets and attending various community functions. Developed a global fan
base for my Section and Column.
08/16/2006 – 09/27/2008 B2B Web Ventures Call Ctr Mgr/Sales Exec Combo Dallas, TX
● Managed/motivated/trained customer care teams and retail sales teams. Developed a
global/local target markets resulting in record-breaking (over $1M annually) revenue.
Established numerous profitable international supply paths. My own sales production of $100K+
annually for beauty and hair products, retail & wholesale. Performed as Call Center Manager for
inside sales and customer service dept for up to (22) staff members utilizing SalesLogix for
02/2000 – 03/2004 Dallas Relocation Services Sr. Vice President of Sales & Operations Dallas, TX
● Restructured entire flow of Services/Products, Marketing/Advertising, Sales, P&L, Operations,
Office Front and Customer Care, and Corporate Accounts. This increased the company’s worth
from $425K to a $2.3M, within the first 3 years of my employment.
● Successfully managed 32+ staff members and 4-6 customer care and sales teams.
● Superior ABC ratio with Principals /CEO’s.
● Researched and developed DFW’s second web-based national relocation/freight forwarding
service with a phenomenal success rate. Performed public presentations for marketing &
networking to audiences of 200+ attendees.
Computer Software Skills: Web Platform Development (user-friendly, marketing and
sales), Digital Social Media Marketing, e-Commerce platform including SAP and CRM
applications, SEO, SEM, Ad Serving Multi-line Phone System, Fax, Internet, Blogs &
Vlogs, Digital-Social Media, Windows, WordPress (including backend), Outlook,
Access, Adobe, Lasso, ProCore Construction Management Software, Photoshop, MS
Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Payroll, Banking, A/P & A/R with QuickBooks and
MASS Accounting Software and extensive collections experience SalesLogix CRM
Software & MAC and more Various Professional Photography Software Packages
Education: Some College in Business Administration and Management
Some College at Richland (Some College)
Some College For Business Administration and Management
Be the first to leave a review.